Friday, March 26, 2010

Minnesota Meets St. Petersburg!

Exciting News!

My best friend from Minnesota (Madelyn DePrey for those who don't know) arrived in St. Petersburg TODAY with her acting group from the National Theater Institute in CT. They are studying at the St. Petersburg Academy for about 2 weeks. I got to see her tonight after a confusing phone call with one of the program's Russian contacts (a very serious девушка who means business!) Her hostel is not far from Nevski Prospekt so I found it easily!

It was an EPIC reunion... complete with a Hollywood-style running-towards-eachother-hug. It's great to have a little bit of home here with me! All of her friends are wonderful, talented people-- and future famous actors, I'm sure :)


Stay tuned for more DePug-DePrey adventures, St. Petersburg edition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment